Sunday, May 6, 2007

Wedding Bells and Graduation!


This last week has been a busy one. Asher and I flew to Utah for some family fun. Poor Corey had to stay behind to take a couple finals for school. We sure miss him!

Our first big event was graduation for Jen and Josh at the University of Utah...way to go guys! Asher thought all the clapping was great, and couldn't help but enthusiastically join and clap for about every one of those graduates!

After that we headed up to Idaho Falls for Ryan's wedding. We are all so happy for Ryan and Danna. She looked like a princess! What a cute couple they are, and it was a very nice wedding.



I did, however, think that winter was over. Idaho Falls proved me very wrong. It was SO cold, and Saturday morning we actually woke up to snow. What in the world is going on out there???


Asher was not as thrilled about the wedding day as the rest of us, and was sure to broadcast that loud and clear. I think he screamed and cried the whole day. It was a good test of endurance for me...whew! The only thing that brought him out of his crazy mood was a chocolate milkshake from McDonalds. I only wish I had thought of that sooner (good idea grandpa!).

The drive back was a little humorous. Poor grandpa had to drive Ryan's truck home from the airport, and hadn't realized what that might include. The words"Honk! Just Married" and "I'm a real boy" were all over the truck. People would honk, speed up to see who was inside, then start laughing when they saw who was actually driving. It was great, but he was a little embarrassed.





We are enjoying spending time with the family and wish everyone was closer so we could do it more often. We will take what we can get! We love you guys...
P.S. Happy Anniversary Corey! I love you! (Wow, 8 years goes by fast!) See you soon...

1 comment:

Alisha Joy said...

Can't believe you were in Utah and I missed you!! but it looked like a prety busy trip. Next time.