Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First Taste



Today was the big day...we introduced Beckett to the wonderful world of food. Okay, so rice cereal is not all that wonderful, but he seemed to think it was alright. I swear he's been wanting to eat ALL the time, so I figured we'd held out long enough and that we'd all be better off if something else was helping to fill that tummy. He gobbled up all the food I gave him and didn't seem to mind the spoon a bit. He didn't even spit any out! He must be holding out on that until I feed him squash. He's such a little cutie and I can't believe how much he's grown...almost 6 months old! He's rolling over, grabbing his toes, trying to sit (not there yet!), and seems to be anxious to get moving.




Asher still loves to make him laugh, and loves his baby bro so much...even though that sometimes includes pinching and snagging toys. Ah, brotherly love.




8 comments:

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

6 months???...that is crazy. He is such a cutie and I love the brotherly love. We got the same type of love going on at our house except it's sisterly love:) We miss you guys and hope you are doing well. Gotta love the blog:)

jen said...

He looks like he likes his food:)!

NatRat said...

My kids always loved the rice cereal, they couldn't get enough. I am sure glad he likes it and especially after his first time.

Danna said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! I haven't even seen him yet :( I'm glad he ate his solids so good for you. What a sweet little boy. Miss you guys!

Liz said...

He is so BIG!! I can't believe he is so grown up!! What handsome little men you have!

Melody said...

I have to finally chime in...Beckett is a keeper. Nice work, you two. I also love the popsicle picture of Asher in the last post! I remember Corey looking like that a lot in high school. We miss you guys, it's been too long!

-Matt

Bella said...

WHAT THE??? 6 MONTHS OLD!!! I swear I thought he was only 3!!!Darn it! Time goes by fast!

J. Anderson Family said...

Wow Michelle! He is such a cutie! He sure does look different from when I saw him in the hospital. I can't believe time has passed so quickly. I can't WAIT to see you guys! Love you!