Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Third Grader

 
Wowsers.  Asher started 3rd grade today!  Third grade is one I remember and it was a fun one. I just can't believe my boy is that old already! He was really excited to go back and couldn't wait to get going.  His pick for breakfast was bacon, eggs and toast, we packed up lunch and backpack, took a few fun pictures by the door, and off we went!

My confident, handsome little guy excitedly headed to class.  I love that he loves to go to school, and he does so well.  It definitely makes a mom proud.  I walked him to class, gave him a hug and home I went with my buddy (only for a few more days) Beck.  This is the first year I didn't cry on the first day!  Big step!

After school I picked him up and heard all about his first day...what he did at recess and who he played with, what the teacher said, etc.  I had cookies and milk waiting for him and the boys gobbled down enough of them that dinner was definitely threatened.  His first day had been great, and I am so glad he likes his teacher, friends and school.  Here's to a great 3rd grade year!

No comments: