Monday, September 8, 2014

Birthday Fun!


Ah, yes.  Another year, another birthday!  I have so much more fun celebrating with my boys than I ever did without them.  They get so excited about it all, I can't help but join in.  This year I even got to blow out my candles...twice! We went out to dinner to Buca di Beppo with the boys then picked up my cake at Flying Star...a muy delicioso Rio Grande Mud Pie.  Yes, we came home with a whole pie.  We decided we couldn't wait til the next night(when we'd decided to actually celebrate) so we ate some on both nights...and a few nights after that.  It was pretty much awesome. I was curious to see what card the kiddos picked out this year as it has become something to anticipate.  It had us all laughing with some joke about how they both thought I was great and one of them was always right.  Very cute. They spoiled me and it was so fun.


 It was a great weekend, a great year, and OH what a year this next one will be with more surprises to come.  Thanks to Cor and the boys for making it fun and special!  Love you guys so much!



No comments: