Thursday, September 17, 2015

Birthday time

And just like that I'm another year older.  Sigh. This past year has had so many ups and downs, it's crazy.  As I look back though, I wouldn't change a thing because I'm better for it.  For all of it.  Our little family means the world to me and I thank God every day for them.  And a big thanks goes out to my sweet husband Corey for always trying to make birthdays fun for me!  Delicious food, a fun lunch with just us, a fun dessert, italian sodas and presents to boot.  The kids help to make it fun too with sweet notes and thoughts, and then there's the party hats.  They really can't resist getting out all the random party hats they can rustle up.  We had a fun family party and enjoyed celebrating together! Happy Birthday to me!  Woot woot!



No comments: