Monday, November 30, 2015

9 Months



Woo-hoo! This boy is growing too fast.  At 9 months...

  • He loves to stand up against...a couch, a chair, my leg, anything he possibly can!
  • He can point to noses (mine or his), and mouths, and has started to point at things in general, too fun.
  •  His top two teeth came in!  Yowser, those ones had to hurt, and they were teasing to come in for a while now but they are finally here!
  • D loves to play peek-a-boo.  I'll sit him on my lap facing me and he after I say 'peek-a-boo', he takes my hands and places them on his cheekies, like he wants in there too. It is PRECIOUS.
  • He's sleeping in his own room at last.  I prolonged this one unecessarily partially because we had company or he'd get sick, etc, but I honestly didn't mind. It was fun to have our little buddy around!  Corey and I are happy to have reclaimed our room for ourselves though and I bet Dawson is happy to have his own space too.
  • He had his first cold and his stuffy little nose and cough just broke our hearts!
  • He started using the sign for "more."   He's not doing it all the time but when he does it's his own style and just so cute.  
  • He can climb the stairs.  We keep him gated away from them for now, but the other day I let him at them just out of curiosity and ta-da!  Up he went on the first try. So, now I know, and will likely keep him off of them til I can teach him to go down.  Yikes!
  • He scoots backwards.  He's a speed demon going forwards, and now he scoots himself in reverse too. Fun to watch for sure.
  • This boy loves loves to take off his socks, particularly his left one.  Most days, after I put him in the car, by the time we get to the store he is missing his sock.  The left one.  I think there's a small pile of them off to the side of his car seat, ha!



No comments: