Saturday, June 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Corey!



Corey is 31 and dealing with it! The two of us had a fun night out last night while Asher and my mom had an evening together. She is here for a visit and to watch Asher for me a couple days while I work. We are happy to have her here!



Today we started Corey's birthday. I say it this way because he usually thinks his birthday is a week long celebration. We hung out at the zoo again, and tonight we had Corey's family(Aaron, Meagan, and Adam) over for ice cream cake. It was a fun night. Corey received some great birthday booty, but the funniest of all was the Tetherball. We have had a naked pole a in our backyard without a b-ball hoop on it since we moved in, and so Aaron and Meagan decided to give it a purpose! Perfect, and I was a mean tetherballer in elementary school! I might be a little rusty, but I can't wait to play! (Aaron, you might have to help us put it on...pretty please??)



This last one is from our little trip to th
e Spray-ground last week. The water was pretty cold, but he was a good sport. Ya gotta love summer!



2 comments:

Alisha Joy said...

Jed's birthday always lasts a week too! but mine lasts almost a whole month (Sep 1 to Sep 25) so I can really talk. =)

Alisha Joy said...

that was supose to be "Can't really talk."