Monday, June 18, 2007

Asher's new do, and Hanging with Grandma




Last week my mom was in town for a visit and we had a great time! Asher's unruly little mop has finally been tamed by Meagan and a little hair wax. After a sucker, a few tears and some quick work by Meagan we had it! I must admit that I miss his little boy hair, but the new do is sure easy. It's hard for me to see him looking more grown up, but that's exactly what he is! I keep telling Corey that I don't want him to get any older or bigger so he will stay my little boy, but I know I don't get any say in the matter.



While my mom was here we visited the botanical gardens, the zoo, Old Town, and ate too much food. She sure had a fun time with Asher, and truth be told, I think he was much better behaved for her than for me. They especially had fun playing in the backyard and in the little pool.



Yesterday was Father's Day, and it was a nice and mellow one. Corey did get a much deserved extra long nap. Asher and I are so lucky to have him around. He is such a wonderful daddy and is always playing with his little buddy. And I know I am one lucky gal to have all the love and help he gives me. Thanks for being so great Corey!

I didn't get to spend the day with my own very special Father, but I do want him to know how much he means to me! All those daughters, and somehow he is still sane. I love him so much and can't thank him enough for all he's done for me in my life! Happy Father's Day!


4 comments:

Alisha Joy said...

Love the photo with the dog kisses! so cute! I cried on both my kids first haircuts. Totally know what you mean when you say it's hard to see them looking like kids instead of babies.

deb said...

I'm already missing Asher...I agree he IS growing up too fast. Wish I could come runnin' every time you need a sitter, and even when you don't! Thank you for everything. (Wishing I had one of Asher's stingy wet kisses just now).

Bella said...

Oh my gosh Shell, he is getting sooo BIG! He has gotten sooo grown up looking and so cute! haha He looks just like Corey! I love his new haircut! As for seeing us soon...probably not. Maybe next year we will be able to head out there.

brianna saban said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
where is your baby??? i only see a BIG BOY NOW!!!!! that new hair cut just added years on mr. ash!!!

he's absolutely adorable...big boy hair do and all:)
we need to get these ashers together soon...

~bri