Saturday, November 10, 2007

TAG! You're It...

So, I have been 'tagged.' I guess the deal is I have to write 6 things about myself, then tag 6 other people who will have to do the same. Here goes...

1. I've recently gotten interested in family history and found some interesting things! If you go back on my family lines I am related to a Pilgrim, the Plantagenets (Old English royalty), and further down the line...Charlemagne. I thought it was pretty cool.

2. When I was a little girl, I dreamed of being an Olympic gymnast. Mary Lou Retton was my hero! I did do gymnastics, but I started a little too old I think to ever be really great. I did love it though, and I guess it helped with cheerleading in the end (and some of my back issues now can probably be blamed on both!).

3. Dill pickles are my FAVORITE food. My palate is a little discerning as to which ones are the best though. My sister Jen makes some killer homemade pickles. Yum yum yum. (I hate sweet pickles though. Yuck.)

4. I dream of going to Europe. I look at vacation rentals and places to visit all the time, and maybe someday I will actually get to seem some of those amazing sights!

5. I was valedictorian of my college class. I think I am currently losing brain cells though (do pregnancy and motherhood make you dumber, or do you just feel that way sometimes?). Not all dumbs are blonde:)

6. I wear glasses from the kid's section. My face is small and narrow and regular adult glasses look ridiculous on me most of the time, so I am forced to look in the children's selection sometimes. The ones I have on right now are 'Mary Kate and Ashley', I am NOT kidding!

Soon-to-be-tagged bloggers: Alisha, Effie, Kayla, Danna/Ry, Jessica, and Aaron/Meagan!

3 comments:

Bella said...

hhahahahah not all dumbs are blonde! that's awesome. Loved your answers! Who can forget that you love pickles, were you even more addicted when you pregnant??

Alisha Joy said...

loved it . . . Marry kate and Ashely!! DYING! I've been tagged before and never responded . . . I think I will this time. We'll see. Just spent a few days with Kelly Gandry in New York and ran into an old collage roommate of mine. It's strange how years can go buy and it's still so easy to talk to an old friend.

brianna saban said...

you are so cute!
i LOVE that you have mary kate and ashley glasses.
i bet THEY wear them too:)

i needed to do some catching up on your blog...
we need to get these ashers together.
mine can walk now...so maybe they'll interact a bit.
also, i fiiiiiiiinally re-burned 'the original's' kid cd.
i'll get it to you some how:)

i love that i can keep tabs on you this way!

much love sister,
bri