Monday, November 3, 2008

Asher-isms



1. My eyes are poking me. Translation: The sun is in my eyes.

2. Asher hit me! (Or, Asher peed my pants, etc...always in the 3rd person) Translation: I hurt myself.

3. It's Mommy's turn. Translation: Do it for me Mom.

4. This is for you. (Handing me a desired food item; he will always bring 2, one for you and one for him. Very diplomatic.) Translation: I want this.

5. I don't need to go potty right now. Maybe tomorrow. Translation: I need to go potty right now.

8 comments:

Danna said...

You have us both laughing out loud over here. He is just to cute!

Alisha Joy said...

Love these!! So great that you write them down. My kids always ask me about funny things they said when they were "little." I have some written down, but I wish I would have kept a better log. Yesterday Diesel came in my room with his shirt off, started flexing and said, "Mom, like my new look?" I was laughing so hard I cried. Gotta write that down! Wish it was on video!

Melissa said...

So, so funny.

Missy 'n Danny said...

Asher is such a cute boy, I love the funny things kids say it keeps me laughing.

J. Anderson Family said...

He is so funny! Last time we talked on the phone Asher got on and told me "Asher Pooped my pants". I laughed about it all day long! :o) So cute!

Unknown said...

I completely relate to the Mommy its your turn as if are children truly believe they are being diplomatic or something?!!

Stephen and Effie said...

So fun, good job at writing it down

jen said...

What a cutie. I love Asher-isms.