Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter Weekend




I cannot believe Easter has actually come and gone already. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled that Spring is finally here, but where did the time go? This Easter was so fun, having two kiddos participating in the festivities. Okay, so Beckett didn't fully participate, but I think eating as many jelly beans as you can when your parents are preoccupied means you're definitely starting to get it. Beckett loved the jelly beans and was checking every plastic egg he saw to see if it rattled when shaken. Smart kid. Asher was really excited about Easter too. We died eggs, left out carrots for Mr. E.B. and Ash was very much into the egg hunt Corey put together.




Corey's parents came down for the weekend too. So many of our holidays are spent without extended family, so it definitely made the holiday weekend more fun. We watched General Conference and celebrated the Easter holiday. Such fun. Oh, and I ate entirely too much chocolate. Ugh. Happy Spring!


Yep, that's jelly-bean drool. I wonder how many he had stuffed in there...



3 comments:

Becky said...

Your boys are so cute! Love it.

Liz said...

LOVE that jelly bean drool!!

Alisha Joy said...

Another reminder that I am behind on my blogging. =)