Saturday, January 8, 2011

All the Boys



Corey's sister, Shawntel came up for a visit with her boys during the Open House that Adam and Kayla had in November. It was an extra special treat. Since they live in Iowa and have 3 boys, they aren't able to come all the way out to NM often. We hadn't even met her youngest yet...Riley was sure a cutie! My boys had a fantastic time playing with their cousins, and I was amazed at how little fighting there was. These boys were such buddies, and it was fun to watch. It was fun catching up with Shawntel too. We hit the zoo, played outside(the weather was great that week), and enjoyed all the family time. Thanks for hanging with us! Maybe someday soon we won't all live so far apart...I think my boys are crossing their fingers:)


Shawntel and lil' Riley.

My boys, eating at the zoo in our special little spot. What a fun day. This snake friend was the highlight. Honestly, Asher is still talking about him.


Silly boys.

1 comment:

Alisha Joy said...

I sure love a big pile of boys!!