Wednesday, May 20, 2015

3 Months!

Oh my. This little boy has our hearts. Every one of us.  He is 3 months already and he's just so much fun.  Some fun facts about Dawson at 3 months:


  • His thumb. Oh. No. I am not a fan of this one, but it's SO darn cute when I catch him with it popped in there.  Adorable even.  The sound is even cute.  But I am pretty sure it's not a cute sound when he's eight, so I'm trying to keep it outta there. 

  • He's too big for his bassinet. Darn. He's so cozy and sweet and safe inside it, and he's been sleeping like Super Baby, so it's hard to want to move him.  However, when he starts to look like he's stuffed in there it's time to move on.  I'm not ready to have him in his own room yet, so he'll still be in our room, just in the next level down of the pack and play, which oddly enough I think they still call a bassinet. 

  • He's a great little sleeper.  Yup, this little superstar has been sleeping thru the night for this very thankful momma for over a month now.  LOVE it.  He's been my best sleeper by far.  I'm so luck and I totally know it. 

  • He eats like a champ.  Nursing little D has been easy and great.  I love it when he stops and just stares at me, gives me a big smile, then keeps right on going about his milk drinking business.

  • He's a talker.  All of my boys have been chatty and he is definitely following suit.  I love the baby talk though.  He has THE sweetest little voice.  I especially love it when he responds to me with his little coos and sounds...it's just me and him and our very interesting conversation.

  • He plays games with us.  He plays a little game we like to call "Up, Up, Up."  The rules:  well, there are no rules, as long as he's safe.  We let him grab our pointer fingers, and if you say the words "up, up, up" he stiffens his arms and wants you to lift him to sitting.  And he'll keep you playing it for as long as his arms will let him.  Too cute.










No comments: