Wednesday, August 17, 2016

First Day of School 2016


 The first day of school.  How in the world did it come so fast?!  I am baffled.  This summer flew by faster than imaginable and now it's all starting back up again.  I miss having the kiddos home with me, but I don't miss the fighting (haha).  Dawson will miss his big bros during the day, but then, he'll have me to himself too...I'm glad to have a sweet little buddy with me still.  These two smarties are off to a great start this year.  They both have good teachers and are excited about the year.  I'm in a bit of denial though...this is Asher's last year in elementary school, then it's off to middle school. What? 

This year was a smooth start...they boys got ready, ate breakfast (cinnamon bread french toast, their choosing), and even let me take pictures.  I love seeing what they want to be someday...it changes all the time so it's fun to get it down to remember every so often.  At this very moment Asher, (5th grade) wants to be a pro soccer player, and Beckett (2nd grade) wants to be an Olympic swimmer (inspired by none other than Michael Phelps' spectacular Olympic swimming we've been taking in each night).   The sky's the limit boys!  Here's to a great year...

 





No comments: