Monday, June 30, 2008

Belting it out

As I've said before, Asher is an Elmo fan. At the most random times - particularly when we are at the grocery store or somewhere public, he will break forth in song. It's one of those "whose kid is that?" moments when everyone turns to see what all the noise is about. The "Elmo's World" song is definitely a favorite and he sings it with such enthusiasm, it sometimes worries me that a vein in his little head might burst at any moment. His unabashed passion for his songs is just so funny, I can't help but share it.


7 comments:

jen said...

You know that our children learn from watching us....have you been singing that in the shower like that? So cute!!!! He talks so good! You can tell he's a little smartie pants.

Liz said...

That's funny! I love how he just does it and then acts like "what's the big deal??!!". Love it!!

jkroper said...

haha.. that is so cute..its funny if you watch his face and his eyes are so cute!! we miss you guys!!

J. Anderson Family said...

Wow! He is such a cutie! He is going to love all these cute videos of him when he's older. I cannot get over how adorable he is!!!! Love you all and miss you lots!

Danna said...

wow, that is hillarious. I was worried he was going to break his little vocal chords. haha. he is a cutie and always makes us laugh! love you guys!

Jackie Pettit said...

Oh that is just the cutest thing ever! I love it!

abqfurniture said...

Ohmygosh! Shell this is so cute! Josh was telling me about it this morning & I just had to check it out.

Okay... the Memory game. I have kind of a funny one. I remember sending you guys a pizza when you were pregnant with Asher. The pizza guy was so confused when he came to our door, and I asked him to deliver this somewhere else.

By the way... did you see Twilight is coming out right before Christmas? We should get a group together to go on opening night and see if we can get the Dads together to baby-sit.
xxoo - Robin