Monday, October 20, 2008

Pickin' in the Patch



We headed out to our local pumpkin patch last Friday to let Asher pick the perfect one. He thought every one he picked up was "it", until he saw the next one that is. He actually had a pile of pumpkins he'd picked out. I guess when you are 2, selecting one out of a thousand might be a tough task. We also tromped though the Corn Maize (Asher ran) and with Corey as our guide, we only took a few wrong turns. At the end of the maize we hit the little petting zoo. Asher's best buddy was the cutest calf I have ever seen, and it let him pet away. Then it was just a hayride back to the patch again. Have I mentioned how much I love fall?


We've been wanting to put a sandbox in our yard, but after seeing how much he loved this, I'm thinking we should reconsider. He was literally swimming in the stuff. Corn-box anyone?


Decisions, decisions...









14 comments:

jen said...

Cute pictures! You are one cute pregnant lady & you have an adorable little family!

shawntel said...

Hey, it looks like you had as much fun at your pumpkin patch as we did at ours. Nice choice on the pumpkin Asher.

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

So cute! We love fall too. It is my favorite season. It looks like Asher had a blast. I love the "huge" pumpkin:)

Becky said...

Umm...you still don't look one ounce pregnant!

Danna said...

Too cute! I am also a very big fan of fall. There's just something about it! We miss you!

keith said...

That looks like so much fun, we need to go.

Pamela T.

Alisha Joy said...

Where is your belly!!! Have you even gained a pound. AHHH! I am feeling even worse about the pound a day I've been packing on!!

Stephen and Effie said...

Is Cory using GPS to get through the maze, it look like it. I need to find fun fall activites, hard to get into it when it is sunny and 88 outside

Bella said...

Awwww Asher looks so big! you are going to laugh but I TOTALLY see YOU in him! I know he looks like Corey...yadda yadda but I REALLY think he looks like you Michelle! We are so excited to come out! Have a great day!!!

Missy 'n Danny said...

Asher is all you, so cute!

Mindi B said...

So much fun! I love pumpkin patches and Fall weather!!!!

Jackie Pettit said...

He is so handsome! I love the corn box idea!

Melody said...

Very nice pictures of the fall activities. Asher is one handsome little guy.

Corey- you look like Phil Dalhausser (beach VB) with the glasses on! Remember the good old days of Team Avalon?? 1st place, baby.

Matt

NatRat said...

Asher is darling and you are as cute as usual! And I would have never guessed you were prego, you look fab!