Monday, October 27, 2008

Picture Tag

I was picture tagged. The deal is you have to go to your pictures file, go to the fourth folder, and pick the fourth picture, and voila.....here is our winner.



Explanation: This is NOT an actual photo. We were trying out yearbookyourself.com one night and I had saved some of the pictures in a folder to send to Corey's brothers for a good laugh (never actually sent those). There were some of him that were much worse, and some of me that were even worse than those ones. This was just the luck of the draw I guess. Sorry, Corey!

(I know not everyone likes tags, but if you dare, I tag Alisha, Jen Y., Becky, and Missy). You should at least go to yearbookyourself.com and try it out if you haven't already. It will make you laugh, and might even scare some a little because of the frightening reality of some of those hairstyles! )

3 comments:

J. Anderson Family said...

That is a great picture! It kind of scared me until I read that it was not real! Very funny! I loved reading "fifty things about you". I had no idea you ever wanted to get a tatoo. That one made me laugh out loud. :o) Fun blogs!

jen said...

Love the picture! I love yearbookyourself.com. I'd do the tag but I don't have my pee computer back yet so I don't have any dang pictures.

Pamela said...

Ha ha, that is so fun to do!