Sunday, June 21, 2009

Corey's B-day



Corey's birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and although I did take a few pictures, I totally forgot to blog it...what is happening to my brain?? So, here goes a little bit of catch up. His birthday was a fun night with the fam, and Aaron and Meagan dropped by too. In lieu of birthday cake, Corey opted for birthday cream puffs, yum! We had another tantrum from Asher, insisting the presents were his and he needed to open them all. No good, I say. Time out for him...he can't claim every birthday for himself, so we are working on this one. Good times though, and as always, we celebrated all week long for Corey. Happy Birthday, and we love you lots!


Waterguns. We started small, but I would bet we end up with some giant super soakers by the end of the summer.


This kid always enjoys his food to the fullest.


No comments: