Sunday, February 17, 2013

Party, Lego Style





This past Saturday, we had a 'friend' party for Asher's 7th birthday.  It has been SO much fun to search and plan for it.  Asher had been looking forward to it since his 'real' birthday, three weeks ago.  I decorated with anything LEGO I could find and made a few things I couldn't.  The kids decorated LEGO head cookies, played a team relay race with LEGOS, guessed how many bricks were in a jar, and each built masterpieces out of a random assortment (they each received a medal and award for their efforts).  So fun!  And the food...pizza, chips and queso, apples and dip.  Again, fun. The cake was a few LEGO bricks.  Corey ordered so much extra pizza that he called his brothers up to come and make a dent.  I guess he overestimated the appetites of 7-year old boys...had they been 12, I think it would have been a completely different scenario.




Asher had a great time with his buddies, received some fun gifts(which he could not WAIT to open...he kept asking when he could open them), and enjoyed his special day:)

I just love that boy.

No comments: