Monday, August 10, 2015

LRP 2015 and Utah trip

Oh. My!  Fun, fun, fun. We just had a whirlwind trip to Utah for a family reunion and to do some fun things in Utah with the fam.  This was my first time outta town since before baby was born, and the day we left I had my last checkup after my surgery on our way out...adios, baby!  It felt good to be out and doing normal things for a change.  

The LRP Reunion was at my parent's house this year since so many of us had brand new babies, we kept things mellow but still had lots of fun.  Dawson did fantastic on the drive there, which was so much better than expected.  I was thrilled about that part!

We centered our get together around my parents house, making it homebased, and we all had lots of good time together.  We went fishing (a hatchery not too far away) and the kids absolutely loved being able to reel in a fish or two!  A visit with Grandma GG, swim time at the community center pool and slides, baseball, some visit time with Adam and Kayla (drove out just to see us for the day!), Legos, popsickles and trampoline time, ice cream at the BYU creamery, badmitton and bbq at my uncle's, and a lovely walk around Thanksgiving Point's grounds.  

Oh boy, oh boy do we love all of these people.  The pics of ALL the cousins together are just the best.  Totally priceless.  Great to catch up with everyone too!  As always, LRP was memorable and crazy fun!


















No comments: