Friday, August 29, 2008

Long Time No See

(Left to right. Becky, Alisha, Me, Celeste, Missy, Becky(and baby in womb!))



Since moving to New Mexico 11 years ago, I have pretty much lost contact with friends from the old days. Aside from e-mailing I really hadn't seen or talked to anybody for years (okay, Missy pitied me with a call or two and a lunch a few years back). This trip to Utah I decided it had been long enough. So, I met up with a few old friends for lunch at Mimi's Cafe in Sandy and did a little catching up. All of these girls are beautiful and smart and it was so wonderful to see them! I'm not sure what took me so long, but it won't be 11 years again, that's for sure. I always think its funny how old friends can fall into a conversation so easily, even when its been a very long time since you've seen eachother. It's so fun to think of all the old days and all the funny and crazy things we did. So, here's to old friends...


6 comments:

Danna said...

How fun! I've decided that age 30 must be women's prime because you all look so beautiful! Way to have dedication to blog while on vacation:) I don't think I would have.

Mindi B said...

How fun!! I had a double take when I realized who everyone was - wow! They all look like they are doing really well. I, too, have gone many years without seeing many good friends and now that I have found many of them online, I realize I need to be better as well.

jen said...

Dang I should have gone! Looks like fun.

Alisha Joy said...

Thanx for getting us all together. It was so great to see everyone. And for sure we are not letting 11 years go by!! Sheesh!

Danna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Yay! It was SO GOOD to see you!