Monday, April 27, 2009

A picture's worth a thousand words...

...So, this post is worth a lot more than that! I think I must be the luckiest momma ever. After having Beckett, I had TWO amazing, talented photographer pals who gifted us a photo shoot. I love them; the photos turned out beautifully. The hard part now is which ones do I NOT choose to put up! I am so grateful to my generous friends for sharing their talent with me and for forever providing my family with these priceless captured moments. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

These are some of my favorites from each shoot:

Pictures with Pam (Click here for her blog site)
























Pictures with Bri (Click here for her blog site)






















5 comments:

jen said...

Those are the GREATEST pics ever! I love every single one of them. We are SO in need of family pics. Thx for the reminder. Too bad you are in NM, or I'd hire your photographer.

Liz said...

Seriously??!! Not a single bad shot in any of them! You have yourself a gorgeous, perfect family!

Danna said...

They did a beautiful job! I LOVE photography! Pictures just capture the moment so you can keep it with you forever because babies grow WAY too fast!

Becky said...

So dang cute!! LOVE the family shots!

Alisha Joy said...

LOVE IT! I am waiting for my baby to go wireless and then I need to get some photos taken. so cute I can't even stand it!